There are some limitations on what kind of posts we can sync to BE. Here is the difference:
What kind of Facebook posts can be synced to Brand Embassy?
- Posts published on your page by yourself
- Posts published by customers on your page
- Photos published by you on your page
- Dark posts directly your page
- Ratings (reviews)
*Mentions are synced as anonymous users, it is not possible to reply to those. Only comments with the mention are synced, not the whole post.
What kind of Facebook posts cannot be synced to Brand Embassy?
- Marketing posts (dynamic marketing posts = DCO)
- Posts inside a group
- Comments in FB comment plugin on the website
- Comments on the posts, where your page is mentioned but was published on customer profile
- Posts, where your page was mentioned in the comments, but the post was published on the customer’s profile.
- Events published by your page.