With the Automatic Signatures feature you can manage and create plain text or engaging HTML signatures for all members of your team. To get started, please follow these steps
- Go To Settings > Channels > All channels
- Under Your Channels, click Automatic Signatures.
- Click Add new signature.
- Enter a Name for the signature.
- You can enter a Plain text signature, HTML signature, or both.
- Use the available variables to automatically fill in the agents' name, last name, and email pulled from their user profile.
- Click Save.
- From the Automatic Signatures page, click Assign users for the signature you just created.
Locate the users you want to use the signature and click Add. Repeat for all users that you want to use this signature. Changes are saved automatically.
NOTE: A user can only be assigned to one signature. If you add a user that is already assigned to an existing signature, they will be removed from the existing signature and added to the new one.