To add your channel to Brand Embassy you need to be the admin user who initially set up the account. You also need to have access to the social channel you want to connect to Brand Embassy. After connecting the social channel to Brand Embassy, you can grant other users permission to engage with the customers.
Articles in this section
- I cannot login to Brand Embassy
- How to send a Console print screen
- From the IT perspective, what do I need to do before I start using Brand Embassy?
- What sources other than social channels can be connected to Brand Embassy?
- How many social channels can I connect to Brand Embassy?
- What are the requirements for adding a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What does it mean if there is a tag?
- How can I create an account for a new user?
- What is keyword-based monitoring?
- How many users can be added to Brand Embassy?