Tags are helpful for analyzing the most popular topics your customer service team deals with. You can set new tags in the Settings in the Tags section. Simply define a new manual tag, which can be assigned to user inquiries manually, or set up an automatic tag, which will be added to inquiries based on keywords.
Articles in this section
- My agents are not being routed cases from this specific channel
- How many filters per Queue can I create?
- Do I need to Set up queue filters when i have a sub-queue set up?
- Cases are being assigned to queues with no online agents!
- What is the difference between push and pull routing?
- Email Ticketing Form Explained
- How can I add a channel to Brand Embassy?
- Why should I create a team?
- What does the Priority in the Intelligent Routing mean?
- What are the criteria for assigning posts to users?