You can set up various roles in Brand Embassy. We suggest you use an agent role and a manager role. The roles can differ in their permissions settings. For example, users in the agent role will be allowed to write drafts of replies to customers. Those in the manager role will be able to approve these drafts and send replies to customers.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for adding a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What are the criteria for defining post influence?
- What does it mean if there is a tag?
- How can I set a new tag?
- Why should I create a team?
- How can I create an account for a new user?
- How can I add a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What is keyword-based monitoring?
- What is the difference between an agent role and a manager role?
- What sources other than social channels can be connected to Brand Embassy?