Post influence is an automatically calculated metric influencing the priority of the conversations in the queue. It is calculated based on various criteria, such as the original source, social channel attributes such as the number of likes, shares or retweets, the number of comments in the social thread, and more.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for adding a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What are the criteria for defining post influence?
- What does it mean if there is a tag?
- How can I set a new tag?
- Why should I create a team?
- How can I create an account for a new user?
- How can I add a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What is keyword-based monitoring?
- What is the difference between an agent role and a manager role?
- What sources other than social channels can be connected to Brand Embassy?