Brand Embassy uses Intelligent Routing to automatically distribute the workload to users. You can set various general routing rules or define them for teams of users. These rules include, for example, equal distribution of the workload across the team, maintaining conversations between the same customer and agent, or assigning posts in a particular language to agents who are native speakers.
Articles in this section
- Email Ticketing Form Explained
- How can I add a channel to Brand Embassy?
- Why should I create a team?
- What does the Priority in the Intelligent Routing mean?
- What are the criteria for assigning posts to users?
- What is the difference between an agent role and a manager role?
- How can I set a new tag?
- I cannot access part of the settings