Brand Embassy uses Intelligent Workflow to automatically distribute the workload to users. You can set various general routing rules or define them for teams of users. These rules include, for example, equal distribution of the workload across the team, maintaining conversations between the same customer and agent, or assigning posts in a particular language to agents who are native speakers.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for adding a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What are the criteria for defining post influence?
- What does it mean if there is a tag?
- How can I set a new tag?
- Why should I create a team?
- How can I create an account for a new user?
- How can I add a social channel to Brand Embassy?
- What is keyword-based monitoring?
- What is the difference between an agent role and a manager role?
- What sources other than social channels can be connected to Brand Embassy?